Liquorland continues to go from strength to strength. Our network is now up to 143 stores nationwide and for the first time in 50 years we have a presence in the West Auckland area through a partnership agreement with the Trusts. It’s a move that’s been a long time in the planning, where we have converted three of their existing stores to a Liquorland and opened a brand-new store – all of which are already proving to be a hit with local customers.
We’re pleased with our strong financial performance, but the number we are most proud of this year is our customer satisfaction score of 90% for FY22, showing that our customers have been happy with the way we’ve adapted to serve them through these trying times.
Five ways we were here for customers in FY22
- We continued to adapt to COVID-19 restrictions and offered multiple ways for customers to shop safely with us, including online, click and collect, walk up to the door only, or physically distanced in-store.
- We made good progress on moving towards paperless mailers and improving our digital communications.
- Our growing range of “better for me” product helps customers keep making healthy and responsible choices without compromising on taste.
- We continued to invest in our webstore for a better customer shopping experience.
- Our marketing campaigns are getting strong engagement and resonating well with customers, such as our 40th Birthday Campaign which connected us with thousands of new customers.